Wednesday, May 12, 2010

this is a practice test.....

you don't have to read any further....this is a practice test and I have nothing interesting to say except when I was swimming today some man got in my lane and ran into me. I thougtht at first it was an alligator......now on to practice something with the pictures. this is keely on the right. she is one now. this was turkey day when she was sick and didn't go to Ft. Worth with the rest of us. they probably ate turkey dinner from Luby's like Bill and I did the first year we moved to Houston. He was a pilot and on call so we couldn't leave so we ate at luby's and we were one couple of 4...all in different corners of the room. I found a match stick in my dressing. that was in 1970.

Now I have to write another paragraph so I can practice putting pictures here because I don't know the easy way to do this so I will just type a little more junk here and then try to drag a picture here. I'm an old dog and don't know how to be very computer/blog/email savvy....is that how you spell that. time for another picture.

Isn't he cute...don't you love the mullet hair do. This was his senior year after he pierced his own ear and grew this hair then went off to college and wrecked my car.

He then came home and was told to cut the hair and get rid of the earring. He went on to texas tech with no car and a roommate from Maylasia that he didn't know into an unairconditioned dorm. He didn't have a car all year and then when he got one it was his great aunt's old oldsmobile with valour seats..it was a piece of junk. teach him to wreck my mustang. time for another picture.

everyone needs some construction pictures in their blogs. I know, it's sideways, but it would look the same if I turned it 90 degrees. what is a degree? something you get in college but what is 90 degrees? who invented that? it's hard to explain that to an 8 year old....I tried the other night when I told him to do a 180....he didn't really catch on but then again, neither did I. where do you learn things like that? now it time to view this lovely post and see if it is doing the same goofy things it was before and then I'm going to try to find a way to fix it. see ya in a minute.

it finally snowed in shreveport when jenny was actually at home. aren't they cute. we are going there this weekend for the lovely 2 dance recitals. why 2? why can't they be in the same one.....it will be delightful and they will look cute in their costumes. Kate is in one dance and allie is in 3. In 3 weeks allie will be the part of "wind" in the downtown musical of aladdin. it will be great. 2 years ago she was in Lion King and her part was "grass". what next? Fire maybe or tornado in Wizard of Oz.....when will she get a real part? I don't know if I can keep driving there for non-human part. gotta go do another picture......




well this is Charlie and Jackson's first day of school picture. It is that day that every mom waits for until they bring all those papers home to fill out. They always look cute on the first day so the teacher will like them and she'll think they are sweet and will always act cute.....she will soon learn differently. the second day, it's back to cutoffs and a t-shirt with a dragon on it or a baseball or skateboard or last night's spaghetti. time to practice some more pictures.
This is a picture of Suz and Camryn,,,,,well part of cammie. she is at Grace Presbyterian for her baptism. She was really cute and stole the show from the other 2 babies there. Now I'm going to preview this and see what I need to repair. remember this is a test and why are you still readying this?






No comments:

Post a Comment